A SEAMLESS EXPERIENCE
A booking at Parramatta Square Business & Events Centre is inclusive of the following of:
- All pre-event logistics;
- Set up of the room as per your requirements;
- Full access to our AV system including our 9 meter 4k display screen and welcome screens in reception;
- Roof mounted 4k Cameras and audio streaming to broadcast your meeting as a webinar or private Teams/Zoom meeting;
- Use of our hand held microphones and ear-mounted microphones;
- Use of our laptops, clickers and pointers;
- A dedicated AV staff member to set up and assist with your queries throughout the day;
- A dedicated Event Assistant to manage all your requests for the day;
- Reception staff to greet your guests upon arrival and conduct COVID/venue registration;
- Regular cleaning throughout the event;
- Full cleaning at conclusion of the event;
- All required individual tableware (excluding tablecloths), glassware and collection/cleaning of used items throughout the day;
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and sparkling water;
- Pens, pads and individual hand sanitizers for all guests.
Our aim is that your experience on the day should be “plug and play”, with everything either done or ready to go.
Catering beyond the above is not included, however we are more than happy to organise catering quotes through our supplier network or, if you prefer, we are also more than happy to work with your preferred supplier.
For advanced AV operations, broadcasting, filming and catering, we have a network of preferred suppliers who can assist with even the most challenging requirements.